The GECKO 2.0 – Reworked and upgraded!
The Gecko 2.0 is a reworked and upgraded version of Ehdrien’s Gecko. Yes, I have his permission to do so ;). Compared to the classic Gecko the Gecko 2.0 has many upgraded parts that we introduced over the last year but also some brand new exclusive parts and possible add-ons which you have not seen before.
The Gecko 2.0 is a RM&P exclusive design so it won’t be available in other shops!
The complete blaster configurator will include every single option to give you the possibility to create a unique blaster. You will be able to make all choices from print materials, colours, hardware, screws, springs, barrels, plungers, additional mods, mag releases, multiple different grips, design elements and much more! The Gecko 2.0 will be available as a DIY kit, partially assembled build it yourself kit and as a completely build and tested blaster. BE AWARE: Before you press ‘Add to cart’ double check all your selections, because unfortunately the will get reset if you miss a necessary selection/input (market with ‘*’). I know this not ideal but I cannot change the code in the back end at this stage.
Watch this video for more information on the GECKO 2.0!
The Gecko 2.0 is a foam dart blaster that shoots short darts from angled magazines. It is 3D printed and highly customizable. You can use this blaster with 3D printed magazine as well as Worker Angled Talon magazines. I have a full magazine comparison video on my YouTube channel so go check that out to see which magazine would be the best for you.
In this massive configurator you will have many choices to make sure you can create your personal blaster. If you need some assistance of have any questions about this process, feel free to contact me. I am happy to help where I can!
The best advice is just go through the options one by one and double check with the reference pictures to make sure you don’t miss any selection. Not all options are compatible with each other and I have marked or blocked them accordingly. So don’t be surprised when an option does not show up for you (e.g. you can’t select a mag release when ordering a carbine stock because they don’t work together).
HARDWARE & INSTALLATION
If you chose a fully assembled blaster it will be all ready to go once you get it. It you choose a DIY kit all necessary hardware will be included and depending on the DIY kit you get your required tools and steps to build the blaster will vary.
Please refer to this build guide video: – NOTE: Some parts will look different in the Gecko 2.0 but the overall setup is the same!
– Set of Allen keys
– Philips head screwdriver
– tweezers and/or plyers
– hobby knife
– soldering iron (for heat inserts)
– super glue
– epoxy glue
– Some lube (silicon based or lithium grease or something similar)
THE MAGICAL UNICORN RECOMMENDS THESE PARTS TO YOU:
– The parts used in this kit are designed by either Ehdrien, Taffert Designs, Rainbow Mods&Props, Adiya, Wariwasp or ZaurkoBlasters and are fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Pictured Blasters not included.
– Gecko 2.0 kits/blasters will be made to order so allow 2-4 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk.
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.