3D printed Gecko magazines
These are multiple different 3D printed magazines for your Gecko. The standard Gecko magazine design by Ehdrien, the one body design by Adiya and the one body design by Taffert Designs. The last one is the new standard for the Gecko 2.0 builds, but if you wanted some of the others you can order them here.
To help you understand the differences between the magazines and how the interact with each mag release and your game play I have made this video.
The standard one by Ehdrien is a two piece print that need to be glued together and it uses a drum spring.
It is the original design and if you are going for that look, this is one of two mags to do it with.
The Adiya magazine is a one piece print, eliminating the task of glueing the parts together. You can choose either the drum spring variant or the one using the RMP Magazine spring.
Since it uses the original base, it also gives your Gecko the original look.
The Taffert Designs magazine is the new standard for the Gecko 2.0. It is the best magazine out of the three in my opinion. You can choose either a drum spring version or one that uses the RMP magazine spring. With this magazine you also have the option of different magazine bumpers. The Gecko 2.0 uses the tactical bumper by default. Since they are a different internal design the Taffert Designs magazines have a one dart higher capacity than the other two. There is the ‘oldschool’ option if you want the magazine to look similar to the original one.
All magazines are available as kits or full build.
HARDWARE & INSTALLATION
This will vary depending on the magazine version you are going to get. Some will require glue, some will require Allen keys and some just click in place (the Taffert Designs tactical mags)
– Set of Allen keys
THE MAGICAL UNICORN RECOMMENDS THESE PARTS TO YOU:
- The Gonzo Grip System for the Gecko
- New Gecko Triggers
- New Gecko grips
– This parts is designed by either Ehdrien, Adiya or Taffert designs and are fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.