Claims & Returns
Did something arrive damaged, does the part not fit, is something missing or are items not as you expected? No problem! Read below what options you have to return your order.
Damaged Goods / Missing Items / Wrong delivery
If you find that there is anything wrong with your order we will try our best to fix it as soon as possible. Please get in touch before returning it so we can work out the best solution for you based on the individual problem. Do not hesitate to reach out via the contact form or send an email to email@example.com.
Returns / exchanges
Do you want to return your order because it is not as expected, or do you want to exchange (part of) your order? You can return it within 14 days of receiving your order and we will refund you based on the items you sent back. If you return your complete order we will pay back what you originally paid for the order within 5 business days after receiving your return using the payment method you used when ordering.
Some things to keep in mind when returning:
- Please let us know when you are returning (part of) an order so we can keep an eye out for it.
- Use proper packing materials for returning, preferably the original packing material.
- Shipping costs and risks of shipping your return are carried by the buyer.
- We can only process returns if the items are in their original state including undamaged product packaging.
- The correct order number must be provided otherwise we cannot issue a return.
- Custom orders or custom modifications of any kind cannot be returned.
Rainbow Mods & Props
Our return policy as listed in the Terms & Conditions:
SECTION 11: CONSUMER CANCELLATION RIGHT
1. You have the right to cancel this contract without giving a reason within fourteen days.
2. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you who is not the carrier takes possession of the goods. If the contract covers several articles that you ordered with a single order and are delivered separately, it begins on the day on which you or a third party nominated by you who is not the carrier takes possession of the last partial delivery or the last item.
3. To exercise your cancellation right you must notify us in writing:
Rainbow Mods & Props
of your decision to cancel the contract by means of an unequivocal statement (letter or email). To meet the deadline you only have to send the notification of your cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
CONSEQUENCES OF CANCELLATION
If you cancel the contract we have to reimburse all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (but not including any additional costs resulting from your choice of another delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and no later than fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your cancellation.
We will use the same payment method for the reimbursement as you used for the original transaction unless we have explicitly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for the reimbursement.
We can withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods again or until you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You are to return the goods to us without delay and in all events within fourteen days of notifying us that you are cancelling the contract. This deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen days have expired.
You must pay the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the goods if this deterioration is due to using the goods in a way that is not necessary to test their characteristics, properties and functionality.
This cancellation right does not apply to orders for goods that have been manufactured to your specific wishes (custom orders) or are clearly made for personal requirements or whose characteristics make them unsuitable for returning (e.g. sanitary articles).
END OF ADVICE ON YOUR CANCELLATION RIGHT
Custom Orders / Custom Modifications
As stated above the cancellation right or the right to return an items does not apply to any custom order or custom modification of any kind. This includes – but is not limited to – custom paintjobs, blaster mods, 3D printed parts, 3D printed blasters or any other product that has been made specifically for you and/or has been produced to your specific wishes.
If you have any problems with your custom order I am always prepared to try and work it out with you, so please get in touch.