The Gonzo Grip System by Taffert Designs and Rainbow Mods&Props
The Gonzo Grip System (GGS) is the core of the Gecko 2.0 upgrade. It is a completely new priming handle that is multifunctional and highly customizable. Get your Gecko prime exactly the way you like it. Top prime, side prime, pump grip, c-clamp and even T-pull prime, the Gonzo Grip System does it all.
The GGS is the new standard grip for the Gecko 2.0. You can see this featured in the Gecko 2.0 video.
The kit can be installed onto every existing Gecko blaster, but the T-pull upgrade will require an upgraded or modified slide. Please watch the video below for more information.
You can choose to have the heat inserts set already or do it yourself.
HARDWARE & INSTALLATION
The kit will include all needed hardware, depending on your selections.
The Installation and changing of the parts is pretty straight forward. Watch this video for more information:
– Set of Allen Keys
– Philipps Head screwdriver
– Soldering iron (if you set the heat inserts yourself)
THE MAGICAL UNICORN RECOMMENDS THESE PARTS TO YOU:
- New Gecko Triggers
- New Gecko grips
– This part is designed by Taffert Designs & Rainbow Mods&Props and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.