Want something built, painted or printed? – The answer is YES!
But seriously, I am always happy to talk about potential commissions. After all, building individual blasters or props, creating new shapes and forms and working out custom paintjobs is the thing I enjoy the most about my work. I am feeling honoured that you consider my work outstanding enough that you want me to create something unique for you.
You have a commission request?
That is fantastic, thank you very much. Before you get in touch through the contact form, here are a few things I get asked a lot:
Which commissions do I offer?
- Modifications of dartblasters (Nerf, Zuru, etc.) of (almost) all kinds.
- Custom props of all kinds
- Paintjobs for blasters and props a like
- LED mods for blasters and props
- Paintjobs in general (e.g. phone cases, boxes or whatever else you want painted (within reason of course))
- 3D printing services
What I don’t offer:
- High power Nerf mods (like HPA builds and such)
- Full armour or load-out sets
- hydro dipping
I hope this gives you a general idea of what I do.
How much do I charge for commission requests?
Since I do this for a living I obviously can’t work for free. The overall price will depend on many individual variables but to give you an idea of what you can expect, this is how I calculate the prices for a commission:
- Material costs (incl. blasters, work materials (screws, resins, epoxy, etc.), paints, machine hours, etc.)
- Shipping (for materials and the finish product)
- work time at 35USD/h (this includes preparation and research as well as the actual work)
Depending on the scale of the commission all of these are subject to change.
Which information do you need to supply for commission requests?
Well, that really depends. If you have a certain image of what you want, the more information (pictures, descriptions, colour schemes, intended use scenario, etc.) the better. Once we talk about details you can send me all the data via email.
If you want me to just be creative with a few pointers like colours for example I will be more than happy to do that as well.
I do need to know your expected time frame or possible deadline. In the end that will determine if we can move forward or not.
If you have any other questions about a possible commission, please do not hesitate to get in touch!