The Gecko Carbine Kit
Introducing the Gecko Carbine Kit. This kit will upgrade your Gecko to have a solid shoulder stock. Wobble free and fully integrated in your blaster.
This Kit was designed by Ehdrien and myself and I am super happy how it turned out. If you want to know more about the kit, check out this video.
Since the Gecko Carbine kit will not work with your original Gecko frame it comes with your choice of upgraded rear frame. These frames also have the same upgrades as the Gecko 2.0 rear frames. Due to the positioning of the rods that hold the stock, the Gecko Carbine kit does not work with any aftermarket mag releases and need the original mag detent. if you don’t have that one in your Gecko, make sure to select it here.
However, all the parts you get with the kit are compatible with any 3D printed Gecko blaster, so you can upgrade your existing printed Gecko with this kit.
This kit does NOT include a pump grip. Since there are several different choices you can add the one you like.
HARDWARE & INSTALLATION
This kit will come with all the hardware needed to install and the heat inserts already set. It will include the aluminum rods at 25cm length. If you want to upgrade to fancy carbon rods, send me a message and I will check availability.
You will have to take your Gecko apart to swap these. Check out this video here for some help!
Take off your grip scale and the rear frame. Install your old mag detent or the new one into the stock rear frame. Put the blaster back together.
Now insert the rods into the holders in the rear frame, clamp on the stock parts and screw one the back plate. Now check for length. If the length is fine glue the rods into the holes in the frame (DON’T glue them into the stock clamp).
If you need to adjust the length, take out the rods, cut a little bit of and try again. NOTE: it’s better to cut smaller sections than cut to much at once 😉
– Allen keys
– Philips Head Screwdriver
– Epoxy glue
– metal saw
THE MAGICAL UNICORN RECOMMENDS THESE PARTS TO YOU:
– The parts are designed by Ehdrien and Rainbow Mods&Props and are fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Pictured Blasters not included
– Gecko 2.0 kits/blasters will be made to order so allow 2-4 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.