The Gecko C-Clamp pump grip by Valtek
For all of you who like an Alphatrooper style pump grip the Gecko C-clamp pump grip by Valtek is a great choice. I really like the smooth feel and elegant look this pump grip has to offer.
The original design by Valour has seen some little upgrades and became the RMP version that is now available in the shop.
If you want to know more about this and other Gecko pump grips available, check out this video.
HARDWARE & INSTALLATION
Take of the original priming handle, SAFE the screws. Check out this video for disassembly tips.
Take of the bottom rail and then simply slide on the new base and install it in the same way you would the original grip.
– Allen keys
– Philips Head Screwdriver
THE MAGICAL UNICORN RECOMMENDS THESE PARTS TO YOU:
– The parts are designed by Valtek and are fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Pictured Blasters not included
– Gecko 2.0 kits/blasters will be made to order so allow 2-4 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.