Knockout Trilogy hardware kit
This is the Knockout Trilogy hardware kit listing. This kit will include all hardware needed to build the blaster of the trilogy you select. You can select one, all or multiples, as you like!
You can get the files from Ehdrien’s Etsy store.
Hardware & Installation:
This kit requires no external shell cutting to install however you will need to remove the Rival-AR-thingy.
Everything else is pretty straight forward.
I build the entire trilogy in a live stream so check it for some installation help.
– Allen keys
– Soldering iron (if you choose the heat insert version)
– some glue for the barrel tip
The magical unicorn recommends these parts to you:
– This part/kit is designed by Ehdrien and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included (unless stated otherwise)
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk. All modifications done using blasters, parts and products should be done by an adult or with adult supervision.
– Rainbow Mods & Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing mods might change the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods & Props cannot be held responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled like a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods & Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.