The MayDay mk1 knockout kit by Ehdrien
The MayDay mk1 by Ehdrien is everything the Nerf flare-gun wanted to be but done right! This kit transforms your Knockout into a big hand-cannon of a blaster that is capable of shooting Mega XL darts, Elite darts and short darts! The blaster is frontloading and therefor super easy to operate and very reliable!
Talking about a great and versatile shield buster and single shot sidearm, this is the one!
The smooth trigger and the T-Pull are optional and can also be purchased separately.
– this kit will come with the additional hardware needed for installation
– Philips screwdriver
– Set of Allen keys
– Soldering iron (if you choose to set the heat inserts yoruself)
– Plyers & hobby knife to remove the Rival-AR-thingy
This kit requires no external shell cutting to install however you will need to remove the Rival-AR-thingy.
Everything else is pretty straight forward.
I build the entire trilogy in a live stream so check it for some installation help.
THE MAGICAL UNICORN RECOMMENDS THESE PARTS TO YOU:
– This part/kit is designed by Ehdrien and is fully licensed to sell in my shops.
– Blaster not included (unless stated otherwise)
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk. All modifications done using blasters, parts and products should be done by an adult or with adult supervision.
– Rainbow Mods & Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing mods might change the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods & Props cannot be held responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled like a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods & Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.