Dart Zone Pro Mk3 Anti-Jam pusher
This pusher was designed by haphazardlynamed.
here is the original description:
Replacement Dart Pusher for the Dart Zone MK3 flywheel blaster.
Designed to correct problems with Jamming, and Double-Feeding.
in stock form on release**, the MK3 has problems with jamming when using Talon magazines
as well as problems with double feeding when using full length darts.
the main cause is the non-traditional tapered pusher design, which gives the opportunity for darts to get wedged in odd ways.
this replacement pusher has a more normal design and gets rid of these problems.
install using oil, not thick grease. pusher needs to slide smoothly.
WARNING: not compatible with Worker’s Angled Talon for-Flywheel Adapter. (neither was the Original MK3 Pusher).
May be compatible with Worker’s Angled Talon for-Springer Adapter. but not tested.
for purposes of compatibility, I would consider this MK3 Pusher like a ‘Springer’.
ALWAYS TEST a new magazine/adapter combo in SEMI mode, before attempting Motorized AUTO mode. To avoid potential damage to pusher motor.
Hardware & Installation
– Philips screwdriver: You need to open your blaster to install this
The magical unicorn recommends these parts to you:
– This part/kit is designed by haphazardlynamed and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Dart Zone, Advernture Force or any of their respective affiliates.