The Scarlett Mk1 Limited Numbered Edition
It’s finally time, the Scarlett Mk1 is almost here! Purchase the limited edition version now to get your hands on one of the first production models of this beautiful LARP foam dart blaster. This variation comes with a serial number on the side of the slide, so you will always know which production number you have!
Blasters will be build one by one and shipped either as a DIY-kit, partially assembled blaster or full build, depending on your choice and/or shipping restrictions. There is a total of 23 numbered blasters available, so get yours while they are hot.
And yes, I am planning on selling hardware kits and files later down the road, so stay tuned!
Scarlett Mk1 general information
The Scarlett Mk1 is a mag in grip, spring powered, pistol foam dart blaster which was build for LARP. It features a mag release, see through mag and grip (ammo counting), a working slide lock and a slide return spring. It was build around the RMP5 spring and gets max LARP-performance by German standards (100 fps cap). With this it is also perfect as a secondary for any CQB game scenario.
Since it was build for LARP it looks more realistic then other blasters. If you choose to have it print in dark colours and/or paint it to look more realistic you have to be aware of the consequences when using this outside of private LARP games. If you want this for your Nerf collection I highly recommend using bright colours. Rainbow Mods&Props can not be held responsible if you choose to do otherwise.
For more information on the Scarlett, watch this video!
HARDWARE & INSTALLATION
I have a very in depth build guide video which should help you build your blaster.
Note: The Scarlett is not a beginners build. It is an advanced blaster to put together and has very little tolerances due to its space limitations.
– Set of Allen keys
– Philips head screwdriver
– tweezers and/or plyers
– hobby knife
– soldering iron (for heat inserts)
– super glue
– epoxy glue
– Some lube (silicon based or lithium grease or something similar)
THE MAGICAL UNICORN RECOMMENDS THESE PARTS TO YOU:
– This blaster was designed by Joshi and Rainbow Mods&Props and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Pictured Blasters not included
– Scarlett Mk1 kits/blasters will be made to order so allow 2-4 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.