Frostphin by Cinderwing3D
The Frostphin is a very cute crossover between a dolphin and a narwal baby. It is very whimsical and it can also stand on its tail like it is jumping out of the water.
It is incredibly fun to play with and is quite unique with the ability to stand on its tail! It makes for a great fidget toy, or to have on a shelf as a cool display piece for your home décor.
Original Design for Cinderwing3D, we are an authorized seller.
Do you have any questions? Message me!
– This design was created by Cinderwing3d and I have a commercial license which gives me the rights to sell prints of their digital designs.
– Please note that 3D printed items are made by adding very thin layers of plastic, one layer at a time. Slight imperfections / rough edges are expected, but I work hard to avoid them. All items are made to order, so please be patient as I work hard to give you a quality product.
– For orders with gradient filament please know that the color transitions are random, and may not match any pictures exactly. If you are looking for a specific color transition, please feel free to reach out and let us know what color(s) you are looking for, and we’ll see what we can do to make it happen.
– Not recommended as a toy for children due to choking hazards and being 3printed.
– PLA is strong and durable, but not extremely heat resistant. For this reason we do not recommend leaving in a hot car.
– PLA can withstand normal everyday use. Due to the nature of plastic, may break upon impact. Don’t drop it and take care when pulling or tugging on the articulated components
– Rainbow Mods & Props does not take responsibility for misuse of this product
– Colors may vary due to the difference in screen settings
– The nature of being a home made product, minor imperfections may occur, we do our best to only send out quality products