Mayday Mk2 by Ehdrien – 3D printed 40max shell launcher
The Mayday Mk2 by Ehdrien is a blaster specifically for the use of 40max shells. It really feels like a true flaregun. Pulling the hammer will release the break action, opening the blaster. Slide in your shell of choice, close the blaster and you are ready to fire!
The Mayday Mk2 takes mostly all of the standard sized screw on 40MAX printed shells as long as the outer diameter doesn’t exceed that of the Canister itself. It also works with the spring powered version of the 40max shells, although the strong release spring makes for a rather uncomfortable trigger pull.
ATTENTION: This blaster does not fire darts on its own and only functions with the use of 40MAX cartridges with screw on Dart Adapter Shells.
Hardware & Installation:
The build is fairly straight forward. Check out the pictures in the gallery. I will also have a build video up soon.
The only real difference will be if you use the heat insert version or not and if you use the upgraded string system without the beads on the elastic band.
– Allen keys
– Soldering iron (if you choose the heat insert version and want to do them yourself)
– some glue for the barrel tip and tokens
– maybe a needle to help you with the elastic band
The magical unicorn recommends these parts to you:
– This part/kit is designed by Ehdrien and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included (unless stated otherwise)
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk. All modifications done using blasters, parts and products should be done by an adult or with adult supervision.
– Rainbow Mods & Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing mods might change the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods & Props cannot be held responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled like a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods & Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.