40max printed dart shells
These 40max printed dart shells by OldFusionDesigns allow you to modify airsoft 40max cartridges to fire all kind of Nerf darts.
There are several different shell designs available. All designs from Pack I will fit closed 40max launcher blasters like the Mayday Mk2 by Ehdrien.
Hardware & Installation:
You will need a 40max cartridge as sold by several suppliers. This product will not work without the cartridge.
– None, just screw the shell onto the 40max cartridge
The magical unicorn recommends these parts to you:
– This part/kit is designed by OldFusionDesigns and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included (unless stated otherwise)
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk. All modifications done using blasters, parts and products should be done by an adult or with adult supervision.
– Rainbow Mods & Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing mods might change the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods & Props cannot be held responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled like a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods & Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.