Nerf Rampage/Raider Inline Clip Kit Mk1 – RICK.1
The Rampage/Raider Inline Clip Kit Mk1 (RICK.1) transforms your NERF Rampage/Raider into a breech loading inline clip blaster. You will reload this mod through the jamdoor to give you the real shotgun feel.
This is not a performance mod but a cosmetic mod!
It adds the coolness factor to your Rampage/Raider! Ideal for LARP and Cosplay as well as the Nerfer who knows that style points matter.
RICK.1 kit overview:
This kit will require some modification to the blaster and therefore some tools and skills to install. To make it easier, we have two in-depth installation videos for you:
This kit only contains the 3D printed parts. Colour choices are possible, for individual request please get in touch. Blaster & hardware are NOT included.
This kit comes with one of three optional dart holders which are to be mounted on the side. You may choose one of the following:
– Elite dart holder (holds 9 standard sized darts)
– Short dart holder (holds 18 short darts)
– 12 Gauge shell holder (holds 4 12gauge shells – shells included)*
*shells are hollow, clean and unused 12 gauge shells. The fuse/ignition device has been properly removed.
For US customers, we now have a version of the internals to fit 3/4 inch polycarbonate tubes. Please specify which version you want when you order.
There are internal parts for the Rampage and the Raider. Please select accordingly because they are not cross compatible!
To complete this build you will need additional hardware:
– 2x 15×1,5mm O-rings
– KS140 (17/32) & KS141 (9/16) brass
– 16x1mm PVC (16mm OD and 14mm ID – KS141(9/16) should fit in very snug)
or 3/4inch polycarbonate tube
– super glue and possibly tape
– 16x M3 nuts flat
– M3 countersunk screws (6x10mm, 4x12mm, 4x16mm & 2x20mm)
– M2,5 x25mm countersunk screw (recommended)
The total amount of screws may vary depending on which parts you decide to use.
The length for the 16mm PVC inline clip barrel will depend on your liking. Longer barrel means more darts but less performance.
The amount of brass will depend on your way of building an inline clip.
For this kit to work you will have to know how to build and inline clip and build one yourself. This is designed for a brass inline clip that goes into the 16mm pvc pipe. Please watch the videos for reference.
– Philips screwdriver: You need to open your blaster to install this.
– hex screw driver
– hacksaw to cut the shell (if you install the dart holder)
– sanding tools (if you install the dart holder)
– some type of sealing glue/gel glue to glue the brass breach onto/into the parts
– brass working/cutting tools to build your inline clip
The magical unicorn recommends these parts to you:
- RICK.1 metric hardware here.
- Additional Shell-dart-holder
- If you have your own printer you can buy the files here.
– This part/kit is designed by FlattentheSkyline and Rainbow Mods&Props and is fully licensed to sell in my shops.
– Blaster not included
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing the kit make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real firearm.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.