The Gecko Rail Delete by Taffert Designs
This is just a nifty little piece that allows you to get rid of the bottom picatinny rail in front of your Gecko and yet have your trigger spring covered. The cover simply slides or click onto the frame of the blaster and is easily removed if you ever want to go back to using the rail.
It gives your Gecko a really slim look. You can see this featured in the Gecko 2.0 video.
The great thing about this rail delete is that it works in combination with the Gonzo Grip System Pump Grip by Taffert Designs, so you don’t have to take it off if you wanted to switch grips in between games.
HARDWARE & INSTALLATION
Just simply slide or clip it on 😉
THE MAGICAL UNICORN RECOMMENDS THESE PARTS TO YOU:
- The Gonzo Grip System for the Gecko
- New Gecko Triggers
- New Gecko grips
– This part is designed by Taffert Designs and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.