Dart Zone Pro Mk3 Null Barrel
This is a minimized barrel for the DZP Mk3. It works as a ‘barrel delete’ and gets rid of the super massive and clunky original barrel.
You can choose to get the optional barrel funnel for installing the Nexus Pro cosmetic flash hider barrel.
Hardware & Installation
This is a drop in part and requires no shell cutting to install.
– Philips screwdriver: You need to open your blaster to install this
The magical unicorn recommends these parts to you:
– This part/kit is designed by haphazardlynamed and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Dart Zone, Advernture Force or any of their respective affiliates.