Dart Zone Pro Mk3 Rev Switch Brace
The DZP mk3 sometimes had inconsistent Rev Trigger Response. This appears to be because of bending of the plastic nubs the switch is mounted on.
This brace stabilizes that switch and takes care of that problem. Super easy drop in part that is being held in place by the shell.
Hardware & Installation
– Philips screwdriver: You need to open your blaster to install this
The magical unicorn recommends these parts to you:
– This part/kit is designed by haphazardlynamed and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Dart Zone, Advernture Force or any of their respective affiliates.