X1T LTD Ball Storage Racks
Because you can never have to many balls. Upgrade your Nerf Takedown with these Rival ball storage racks from Xero1Tec.
They come in different sized holding 8-18 additional Rival balls. You can mount the racks almost everywhere along the top curve of the shell of the blaster. They can be mounted in both sides aswell. So you could even have them on both sides for the ultimate ball storage blaster!
However, installing these will require you to drill two holes in the blaster as the are screwed onto the shell from the inside. This means this mod is NOT reversible!
You should also check what is going on on the inside of where you plan to install the racks to make sure you got space for the screw heads.
– the racks will come with the additional screws needed for installation
– Philips screwdriver
– Set of Allen keys
THE MAGICAL UNICORN RECOMMENDS THESE PARTS TO YOU:
- X1T TD Breaker Barrel
- X1T TD Lariat Barrel – an even bigger barrel 😉
- Takedown Lever Action kit by Shanye
– This part/kit is designed by Xero1Tec and is fully licensed to sell in my shops.
– Blaster not included
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.