RMP Silencer V1
We all start somewhere, right? – This is one of the first, usable designs I made when I started goofing around with 3d modelling back in 2020. I still like the look of it.
This is a Silencer/Suppressor for Nerf blasters using the standard Nerf attachment point.
Note: For some reason I found that the Nerf Longshot has different tolerances, which is why there is a Longshot version. If you are not using this for a longshot, just take the normal version.
Blasters are not included!
HARDWARE & INSTALLATION
Just screw it on 😉
THE MAGICAL UNICORN RECOMMENDS THESE PARTS TO YOU:
– Blaster not included
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.