Nerf Rival Saturn Lever Action kit
Take your Saturn to a whole new level! This kit transforms your Nerf Rival Saturn from a pump primed blaster to a lever primed blaster.
This is everything the Slingfire always wanted to be. XD
The kit includes custom machined carbon fiber parts for reinforcement inside the lever loop and as linkage arms. It also has two carbon tubes in the stock. All other parts are 3d printed.
You can choose the colours of your 3d printed parts as you wish however we do not recommend using silky filaments as they are to brittle. If you choose silk filaments you do so at your own risk.
This kit is build to be used with the stock spring. We have not tested it with any spring upgrades and recommend using the stock spring.
HARDWARE & INSTALLATION
This kit comes with all hardware needed for the installation.
Please check the hardware picture for reference.
– Philips screwdriver
– Set of Allen keys for various screws
– Soldering iron or similar IF you choose to install the heat inserts yourself
– Maybe a small hammer or some plyers to help install the bolts
This kit does require to open the blaster nor to cut the shells. However you will need to remove the original grip. The lever is NOT compatible with the original grip.
The new one is way more comfy anyways ;).
Check out this installation video.
THE MAGICAL UNICORN RECOMMENDS THESE PARTS TO YOU:
- Nerf Rival Takedown Lever Action kit – Same, same, but smaller 😉
– This part/kit was designed by Shanye and is fully licensed to sell in my shops.
– Blaster not included (unless stated otherwise)
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk. All modifications done using blasters, parts and products should be done by an adult or with adult supervision.
– Rainbow Mods & Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing mods might change the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods & Props cannot be held responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled like a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods & Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.