Dryfire Stopper for Talon Mags
*** Warning: NOT designed for flywheelers or Any AEG/AEP/AEB!! ***
Dryfire Stopper for Talon Mag (tested on Tomcat & Aeon Pro) is designed by BoBoInnovation and is a replacement follower for your Talon magazines. It uses 3d printed design with an elite dart head glued to it to protect the breech/pusher of your blaster.
– 100% retrofitted: no harm done to your mag (meaning, you can always go back to the OEM parts)
– Easy to install: literally under 1 minute…
– No proprietary hardware! (you don’t even need any screw or spring)
– No animals killed throughout the R&D process (well, we kind of have to kill just 1 elite dart – see “Hardware needed:” down below)
HARDWARE & INSTALLATION
- no additional hardware needed, just one elite dart head (will be supplied)
- simply open your Talon magazine and replace the original follower with this one
– Philipps head screw driver
THE MAGICAL UNICORN RECOMMENDS THESE PARTS TO YOU:
– This part/kit is designed by BoBoInnovation and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with either Dart Zone or Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.