Stock wobble delete for the Tomcat
Out of the box, the stock on the Dart Zone Tomcat is a little bit wobbly and does not feel as sturdy as the rest of the blaster.
This little shim is just placed in the stock and will slide between stock and stock attachment point and fix that issue.
HARDWARE & INSTALLATION
- place the shim in the stock, at the bottom, with the arrow point forward (facing the blaster), attach the stock again, done
THE MAGICAL UNICORN RECOMMENDS THESE PARTS TO YOU:
– This part/kit is designed by BoBoInnovation and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with either Dart Zone or Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.