The Cheetah 2.0 One Pull Kit Hardware Kit
This is and addon kit for the Worker Cheetah 2.0 blaster that turns this awesome blaster into a beast you can actually use in a Nerf battle.
It allows the user to close the barrel to chamber a dart and prime the blaster simultaneously, reducing the number of steps in the firing sequence and also relocating those steps to the rear of the blaster; this means less reaching and faster pew-pewing.
Hardware & Installation
All necessary hardware is included in the kit, as well as a printed installation guide by Detroit Dartworks.
There is also a really nice instructional video here.
– Set of Allen Keys
– maybe some plyers and/or a M5 wrench
The magical unicorn recommends these parts to you:
– This part/kit is designed by Detroit Dartworks and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.