5ALVO MegaXL dart holder
This picatinny rail mounted Nerf MegaXL dart holder was designed by Detroit Dartworks. It can fit on any picatinny rail but the 5ALVO MegaXL dart holder was designed originally to accompany the Meaker MkKnockout MXL blaster by MeakerArms. It will add a 5 MegaXL dart storage to the blaster, or any other you choose to mount it on.
Two of them can be placed back-to-back on the picatinny rail to provide double the dart storage! and if you really fancy you can add yet another one on the bottom rail for a total of 15 MegaXL darts on board!
Hardware & Installation
– this kit will come with the additional hardware needed for installation
Simply slide the part onto the picatinny rail and secure in place with the m5 screw and nut.
– Set of Allen keys
– Something to hold/tighten M5 nuts with.
The magical unicorn recommends these parts to you:
– This part/kit is designed by Detroit Dartworks and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.