The BigShock Single Shot
This BigShock Single Shot mod was made be TimEtraveller and started our collaboration together. I am fully licensed to sell this product in my shops.
This kit converts your Nerf BigShock to shot elite darts or short darts. You will need to modify the original blaster and the changes are not reversible!
Printed parts indluded are:
– core setup
– rear sight
– Bonus part: Performance boost spacer
– name plate (optional)
You can choose almost any colour for the printed parts as well as an optional custom name plate (4-5 letters max)
Hardware & Installation
For the installation of this kit you will need a few tools, cut some shells and remove the original AR-system of the BigShock.
I have a full video tutorial here to help you with the process. (It is the Traveller installation guide, but the basics are the same for both kits.) It’s really not that hard to do, just be careful when cutting the shells.
– Philips screwdriver: You need to open your blaster to install this
– a hammer
– piece of aluminum tube or any other tool to break the AR
– a sharp knife
– a set of Allen keys
– plyers & a hobby knife
– a Dremel
– superglue and plastic glue
– a file or sandpaper
– a lighter
– O-ring lube of some kind
This kit is available as a DIY-kit version, including all 3D printed parts and hardware needed to mod YOUR BigShock, or you can choose it to be a complete build and ready to rumble. The choice is yours!
The magical unicorn recommends these parts to you:
– This part/kit is designed by TimETraveller and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included (unless chosen as an add-on)
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.