The Gecko mag bumper for Worker angled Talons
This nice little part was designed by Ehdrien himself. It is supposed to be put onto the Worker 10rd angled Talon magazines to give the same look as the original Gecko magazine.
If you want to see how it looks, check out my Gecko magazine video.
HARDWARE & INSTALLATION
- clips in place, just push the magazine into the bumper. To avoid wobblyness, add some tape to the bottom of your magazine
THE MAGICAL UNICORN RECOMMENDS THESE PARTS TO YOU:
- New Gecko Triggers
- Gonzo Grip System for the Gecko
– This part/kit is designed by Ehdrien and is fully licensed to be sold in my shops.
– Blaster not included
– 3d printed parts will be made to order so allow 2-3 weeks production time
– Modify blasters at your own risk
– Rainbow Mods and Props is not responsible for any damage done to your blaster or yourself in the process of modification.
– WARNING: Installing this mod changes the look of your blaster and although this does not necessarily look like a real firearm, it could be mistaken for one. As such it is completely the responsibility of the buyer in how it is handled. When installing mod kits make sure to add necessary precaution (orange tip, etc.) according to your local law and use responsibly.
– Rainbow Mods and Props cannot be responsible if anything occurs as a result of this being handled as a real gun.
– Rainbow Mods and Props has no affiliation with either Dart Zone or Hasbro, Nerf or any of their respective affiliates.