3D printed foam dart blaster – Built just for you!
My I present, the Gecko by Ehdrien – Complete Blaster
“Presenting the Gecko! A 3D printed, spring powered, foam dart launching blaster with a compact form factor inspired by the pistol “Lizzie’ from Cyberpunk 2077. It features a mag-in-grip design that is compatible with Worker Angled Talon magazines (3D printed magazine option also available).”
This listing is for one fully assembled blaster. The blaster is the pictures is NOT for sale. It’s my personal Gecko blaster and just for reference.
Since the blaster is made to your order, you have so many options:
– You can choose the colour of printed parts.
– Choose your style of trigger
– Choose your style of grip
– You can choose the type of spring you want to use.
– There is a number of potential upgrades (Barrel, plunger, mag release, sight options, etc…)
– You can also choose if you want a printed magazine or not.
– Black or silver screws available for the build.
With all these choices the list becomes quite intense. If you have any questions about the options listed make sure to get in touch.
If you have a special colour scheme in mind you can always use the ‘describe the rest of your colour scheme’ option to explain it further.
As stated above, the current lead time for a complete Gecko is between 5 and 8 weeks. If this listing is out of stock you can still get in touch about a personal built through the contact form.